Here is the software and documentation you need to make your own freETarget.
You can either visit the main project page http://github.com/ten-point-nine/freetarget or follow the quick links below.
The source files are available on the Github, and you can build your own using the VisualStudio hobby edition
Once you download it, unzip the files and follow the instructions.
Warning! Installing version 4.x will overwrite the old (v1.x, v2.x and v3.x) database with a new empty one. All saved sessions will be lost.
Intel hex file containing the latest released firmware. The instructions are
- Download the firmware (link below)
- Unzip the file (remember where you left it)
- Open the PC client program
- Use the Firmware Upload button to begin the process
See the Application note below for more instructions.
Version 4 – Rapid Fire & WiFi
Version 4 has significant changes to it’s operation. Verify your settings after loading.
- Rapid Fire
- Tabata Training
- WiFi Connection to Home Network
- Improved Diagnostic Log and Trace
- 4.0.9 Bug fix to setting SSID and Password
The technical documentation explains how the new WiFi features operates
This is a special version of software to upgrade a very old board to a new software version.
DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE UNLESS INSTRUCTED